Enjoy a conversation with USA Today Bestselling Author Sylvie Fox who also writes as Aime Austin. In this episode, she tackles a few more reader questions while in quarantine in Southern California.
Books, authors, and references mentioned in this conversation:
- Tale of Two Cities – Charles Dickens
- Captive Romance – Goodreads list of ‘Snowbound’ Romance
- Basel – where Germany, France, and Switzerland meet.
- The Good Enough Husband – my Hungarian finished. He shares his thoughts on (Hurricane) Hannah!
- The Bestseller Code – Jodie Archer, Matthew L. Jockers
- Qualified Immunity by Aime Austin – A prominent mother loses her child to the foster care system.
- The Common Pleas Lawyer – Two rich families, one poor student. Who will win?
- Under Color of Law – The Brody family destroyed her. Now they want her back.
- The Primacy Effect – Heartbreak and Home Runs: The Power of First Experiences – Psychology Today – January 2010.